As an Android user, you can install thousands of free apps via the Android market, but which one is your most-wanted? The weather app of course. Don’t look down on it, that tiny little think will not just provide you real-time weather report, more importantly, the weather widget integrate with clock will make your home screen look different. Plus, the animation and sound effect like cloud, raining, lightning striking make the weather report even more vivid.
Well, one thing you got to admit is, the best weather app is on HTC sense, and I think most of people will agree with me, it could also be said, almost every single piece of weather widget was inspired by HTC’s. For those who are not HTC users, don’t be jealous, there are also a lot of something cool for you, beside, HTC sense does not support a few 2G network. Just check the apps below, hopefully they can help.
GO Weather is an uber-cool weather app for your android phones with cool UI and no ads. You are presented with a clean, uncluttered user interface, and satin-smooth animation giving you un-matched user experience.
GO Weather delivers the most accurate weather information from anywhere at any time. With access to the largest network of professional weather stations in the US and tens of thousands of locations around the world, GO Weather is ad-free weather application that goes all-out on the eye candy and includes dazzling high definition videos, taking your weather experience to the next-level.
- Live, local weather conditions and forecasts
- Gorgeous 3D high-definition weather videos
- High-impact visual eye candy and satin-smooth animation
- Access up to tens of thousands of locations around world
- Fast access to saved locations (up to 10)
- Cached weather data for offline viewing
- Desktop Widget
- LIVE Wallpaper included
MIUI Digital Weather Clock
MIUI Digital clock widget with Calendar, Time, System info, weather & forecast
MIUI Digital Weather Clock size 4×2. Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don’t just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch. Here’s how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
12/24 hr+Color on all info displayed
System Stats Info + pop-up
Weather & Forecast
2 Forecast layouts(user choice)
+tap bottom right->preferences
+tap bottom left->system information dialog
+tap weather icon->forecast
+tap Hour->launch anything!(more coming)
+tap Minutes->launch anything!
Animated Weather Widget, Clock
Animated Weather forecast: realistic video effects, detailed world data. Free!
Digital Clock widget 4×2 with Weather forecast application and live wallpapers. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.
Different size widgets with a clock and a forecast for the selected day.
- Desktop widgets with digital clock
- Animated daily weather forecast
- Realistic Video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow
- Multiple scene landacapes
- Custom (user-defined) backgrounds
- Global world weather
- 50000+ locations worldwide
- Auto update forecast
- Data in Metric/Imperial
- Geolocation (GPS Search)
World Weather Clock Widget
World Weather Clock Widget with GPS (and status bar) allows you check weather forecasts and current conditions, time and date for any location. And you can check 5 days detailed forecasts. Plus, you can check the current weather and the rain fall probability in the status bar.
* GPS based forecast (Including wind, humidity, rain probability)
* You can check the rain probability and weather forecasts all over the world (197+ countries).
* Show the forecast in the status bar.
* 3 icon styles and 4 backgrounds
* Weekly weather forecasts
* Compact display mode for incompatible handsets
* Show a day, day of the week and year in the widget
* Settings for refresh rate and time adjustment
* Translations for 20+ languages